Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Starcraft 2: How to get to Diamond League

Finally Made it, I'm sorry it took so long i've been so busy with school, and i got snowed in for 4 days at wal-mart, with this stupid blizzard storm. Crazy right?... but anyways. For some reason i can't add the Screen shot. I'll post it on a Articlebase.com or something.

But i was thinkg about how many Thousands of people who really can't make that extra " Umph " to get into diamond league. So i'm going to start making videos about what gave me the extra help to actually make into diamond league. They will be up soon on Youtube and I'll probably be posting them on here when ever they are up!...

For those who don't know This is the Guide I used to help me get into Diamond league! Starcraft 2 Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment